Pages

13 December 2007

Tagged... TWICE?

Thanks a lot Jennif and D. It's not fair to tag team (especially when the person you tag has NO TIME!). So, here's our participatory response (the crowd cheers!).

The Tag:

1-The player lists 6 facts about themselves.
2-At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. The player then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asks them to read the rules.

Our exception to rule 2: we don't know 6 other bloggers who have not been tagged, so the buck stops here!

K's List of 6

  1. I love Mexican food! My veins run red with salsa!

  2. Two words... BOOK FREAK!

  3. I speak 1st and think later (I'm trying to reverse this problem!)

  4. I stay up way too late - EVERY night!

  5. My back is always itchy.

  6. I am currently in a pink camo phase (RS Theme: "Behold! A Royal Army!)





B's List of 6

  1. My name is Brian.

  2. I like to cook.

  3. Sports... Sports... Sports.

  4. I'm in school.

  5. I am always scratching Kirsten's back (see #5 above!).

  6. My name is Brian.
Showdown at the Murphy's!



2 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Danielle said...

Your tree looks fabulous!!!

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

Loved your blog and it was fun to see the pictures and remember the good old times in texas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin