Pages

16 January 2011

I Am...



I am a girl who likes to stay up late, sleep in late, and unfortunately sometimes arrives late (but I'm working on it!).

I am a girl who likes to have my toes painted but hates to actually do it!

I am a girl who carries tension in her shoulders and appreciates a good neck massage to help loosen up those muscles.

I am a girl who works hard, plays hard, and loves hard.

I am a girl who recognizes that I need some self-improvement - losing weight, having healthier habits, and not procrastinating so much top that long list!

I am a girl who over-analyzes, is known to be a little anal-retentive, and has perfectionistic tendencies which completely contradict the creative side of my brain!

I am a girl who can be silly, serious, grouchy (once in awhile!), and a tad bit dramatic (really... just a "tad" bit!).

I am a girl who loves to decorate her house, host fun get-togethers, and dress up now and then!

I am a girl who has lived through trying times, medical scares, and unexpected loss.

I am a girl who likes the snow from a distance (a very far distance!), appreciates warm weather, and enjoys the beauty of nature (but I sure don't camp!).

I am a girl who loves to read, watches reruns of "Bewitched" and "The Munsters", and loves Friday night movies at home with B (we live a WILD life, eh!)

I am a girl who really has a soft-heart (despite a hard-shell), can't stand to see others in pain, and believes in equality and fairness.

I am a girl who is tolerated by many, appreciated by some, and deeply loved by a few.

I am a girl lucky enough to find Prince Charming at a young age, luckier to still have Prince Charming by my side now, and luckiest to know that Prince Charming and I have eternity together!

I am a girl who comes from a big family where love is loud, hugs are plentiful, and singing on the back porch in Baker is part of who we are (even if you can't carry a tune!).

I am a girl who is a wife, a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a niece, and an aunt (a job I love!).

I am a girl who is a teacher, a librarian, and an educator for life.

I am a girl who tries to be a good friend and who is blessed to have good friends.

I am a girl who faces new challenges (even when they are unwanted and unsolicited) and does my best to rise to the top of those challenges.

I am a girl who knows that I am a Child of God, that Heavenly Father loves me, and that Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Actually, I am a girl who knows that each and every person on this earth is a Child of God, who is loved by Heavenly Father, and that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind.

I am a girl who knows that the hand of the Lord is in all things, that He hears our prayers (no matter how small we may feel), and that no matter what, He is there for me, I just have to seek Him.

I am a girl who knows that when the road seems uncertain, the Lord really does lead the way.

I am a girl who was sent to live at this time, in this part of the history of the world, to do good in whatever ways I can (and there are many ways I can).

I am a girl who has been given talents and gifts to use and develop in my lifetime.

I am a girl who is trying to live in the moment, and for the moment, so that I make each moment count.

I am a girl who has a divine nature, individual worth, and who seeks to live with integrity.

I am a girl who has been given many opportunities.

I am a girl who is blessed - tremendously!

And for all of these blessings that I receive each day, I am a girl who humbly gives thanks to my Heavenly Father.

I am K and I am living my best life everyday!

1 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Unknown said...

I love your blog so inspirational...and the cutest background!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin