Pages

24 June 2009

Where, oh where, are we going!!!

All I know is that B has secret plans that he has been cultivating for about a week now. He told me to look at the calendar (originally for this Thursday) and let him know what I had going on, which at the time was... NADA. Then, he made me keep the day clear and when I asked why, the answer I got was... NADA!

Now, instead of Thursday, we're going somewhere, but I don't know where, tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a milestone day in our family, it marks the 1-year anniversary since we lost Brian's dad. Without knowing how to really spend the day, I'm glad that we have something planned that will bring B and I the opportunity to spend the day together. Doing what? I dunno!

But right now, knowing that I CAN'T HANDLE SURPRISES, B wants to know if I want the opportunity to guess where we are going...but I have to get off the computer to make my guess.

So, "night night" blog world - I'm off to guess!

K

P.S. Stay tuned to discover how we spent the day.

2 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Kira said...

Ohh, this is exciting!! I love surprises!

Bobbi said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time together..........no matter what you do!
Love ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin