Pages

13 November 2009

Can't Get a Grip

Have no meal plan... haven't been to the grocery store since I got back from N. Carolina... need to prepare 2 lessons for Sunday... my house is definitely NOT in order... currently in the middle of several projects and other work-related tasks... my head has been pounding and I've been sick since Wednesday so EVERYTHING has come to a screeching halt...

And today I feel all the pressure of what I haven't done.

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Kira said...

Ohh, I so understand. Good luck!!!

Danielle said...

well you won't get anything done on blogger. ;) hope you're able to make good use of your time the rest of the weekend. maybe go for a walk or something, to help clear your head? hang in there!! imo, you put way too much pressure on yourself to be perfect. IT CAN'T BE DONE! hang in there.

Danielle said...

and brian is perfectly capable of making a meal plan and going to the grocery store, btw. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin