Pages

05 November 2010

Hooray for Cool Weather!

But an even bigger HOORAY for car seats that warm up for you at 5:20 am on a shivery fall morning!

I love it when the weather cools down! Texas is blazin' hot in the summer and so these cool, crisp, sometimes flat out cold days feel great. Of course, I realize my limits of appreciation for cooler weather do not extend beyond the borders of cool weather in Texas, and I know that I am not cut out to experience the really cold weather of other parts of the USA. (I'm a wimp, really!).

So, now that it is cooler it's time for:

  • my flannel pjs (and I am not ashamed to admit that I love changing into them right after school, but I promise that if I go out, I change back - PROMISE!)
  • hot chocolate (yummers!)
  • wrapping up in a blanket on the couch (which the cat tries to steal from me - BRAT!)
  • snuggling with "The Radiator" (aka: B - he radiates serious heat!)
  • watching a good movie

Actually, this sounds like a great plan for TONIGHT!!!

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Zepp Family said...

Hey Missy, are the heated car seats a need or a want? I'm just saying... as your friend trying to keep you on the straight and frugal path!!!

Glad you are enjoying the fall :) Miss you!

Kira said...

It already snowed here...I have already had to scrape ice off my windshield...my skin is dry and cracking....I miss Texas.

K said...

Elizabeth -
Fortunately the heated seats are already included in the car that I currently own - but I would have to say it's definitely a NEED!!! After all, who wants a cold bum on the way to teach seminary?!?

Kira -
Get back here!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin