Pages

19 February 2009

It's Fun to "Be Funky!"

Photo editing can be fun, funky (and free!) at http://www.befunky.com/

Fun and Funky Option 1 = Cartoonize

Change an original picture from this:


to this:

Fun and Funky Option 2 = Warholize

Change an original picture from this:


to this:


There are more fun, funky (and free!) options to play with at this site (just beware of relapsing into B.I.C. Syndrome).

6 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

very cool! Where do you find all these things! You are amazing!

andi said...

Very fun-ky! Photoshop for free!

Ashley said...

Neat stuff! Where are you?

Jenny said...

These are great! I hope you had fun tonight. I missed you. Terribly. I always do when I don't see you. :)

Lois Brown said...

Kirsten, because I'm sure you are always looking for ideas...you should go to my blog and under friends and family look under Burke-Works at her post about the many hats that we wear....it was a RS enrichment meeting in her ward or stake not sure that she tells about how the decorated with all differnt kinds of hats etc.. and then talked about how women wear so many different hats....you get the idea, so you might want to check it out! Love ya, lois

Danielle said...

That is irritating. Do you get a lot of spam comments? Weird. I've never had even one.

This is really cool!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin