Pages

15 March 2009

What a week!

It was one of "those" weeks. You know...the kind of week where you wonder "what the heck was I thinking!"

My week was all about Celebrating Seuss at work AND gearing up for our Road Rally quarterly enrichment at church.

Yeah, I did it to myself. It was crazy and more than once I wondered, "what am I thinking!"

The craziness began on Monday and didn't stop until Friday.


Celebrating The Cat in the Hat


Celebrating Fox in Socks


Celebrating Wacky Wednesday


Celebrating My Many Colored Days


And our last celebration was Hooray for Diffendoofer Day



Then there was the Road Rally...








In the end it was worth the craziness!

We had a great week at school celebrating the wonderful, fantastical, incredible books of Dr. Seuss AND the Road Rally was an absolute blast!

What I need now is rest. Good thing it's Spring Break!

Oh wait, I have plans... Big Plans. I'm visiting an exotic location for the week.

You've probably been there... it's called: THE GARAGE!

5 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

What a great way to celebrate Dr. Suess (sp?). I know you make a big difference in these kids lives and probably get them to love reading like noone else can!

And as far as RS goes. You ROCK! The road rally was so much fun and I am so glad that I stopped worrying about the HP Social long enough to come....it was exactly what I needed! Thanks for all you do! You are the best! love ya, Lois

Tiffany said...

Hi Kirsten. Thanks for coming by!

I just need your email address to send you a link to my Christmas blog. You can email me at songbirdtiff at gmail dot com and I'll get that right over to you!

Tiff

Anonymous said...

Looks like the whole week was a success - an EXHAUSTING success. Still makes me a little "homesick" to see all the 3rd ward ladies, but I'll get over it ... in a few more years. I'm glad you fessed up and said you needed a night home for PJs and blankie time. Enjoy la garage ... put "la" in front of anything and it becomes exotic. La diapiere de poop, la garbage, la load de laundry.

Jenny said...

You. Are. Amazing.
Seriously.
And Lisa is hilarious! So true with the "la's!" :)

andi said...

Oh MY GOSH, what a FUUUUUN week!!! That looks like such a blast!! You've got a GREAT job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin