Pages

23 September 2009

Ahhhh... cool, crisp air

All I have to say is YEAH for cool, crisp air! It's one of the things that I love most about fall!


Other things I love about this time of year...




And this year, I am really excited to "get my spook on" in October!



Check back to see how that goes!


Now the question is...how long have we got until the cool, crisp air changes?

Who knows... this IS Texas! So, I'm taking advantage of this cooler air and snuggling down into a nice warm blanket tonight (dreaming of ways to "spookify" my house!).

P.S. Any great and budget friendly ideas for "spookification" are welcome!

2 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

Fall is my favorite time of year as well.....always has been! I'm anxiously awaiting the spokification.....bring it on!

Kira said...

The leaves have started changing colors here. It is so beautiful.

Ella loves to gather them up and sneak them inside. This is a budget friendly way of decorating but it if your anything like me, you would prefer not to have dead leaves all over the floor.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin