Pages

14 September 2009

Attention Mr. Dust...

Mr. Dust,
You and your friends are a nuisance!

Somehow you keep finding ways to sneak into my house and plop yourselves down on any visible surface you can find.



Take note... you are NOT welcome!

I know your agenda. You wait until everything has been thoroughly cleaned, then you watch for the cleaners to be put away, and as soon as the closet door is closed you and your friends breeze your way in and start covering things again.



Take note... this is war!

I hereby declare that you and I will continue to be engaged in an ongoing battle (after all, you are stubborn and vindictive), but I will fight you on a regular basis.



Take note... this is MY house!

So, Mr. Dust, you and your friends may be persistent, but this is MY house so...

BACK OFF!!!

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Jenny said...

I likey.

Kira said...

I let Mr. Dust have my house a long time ago.

Lois Brown said...

Let me know if that works!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin