Pages

22 February 2010

"Hold on, hold on, hold on..."

"...gimme a minute..."

And now, a moment of rambling (brought to you by the overflowing mind of K, who needs a little brain drain!)...
  • There is just some music that makes you cry.
  • Some days are gloomy, even when you aren't.
  • A good book can make a gloomy day much better.

  • I miss my brother (thank you for serving our country)...
  • I am so honored that Gretchen has proclaimed me her "best friend!" (3 year olds make being a BFF easy!)

  • I miss my other brother (keep working hard in school)...
  • And I miss their families.

  • I am glad my youngest brother is close by...
  • I can't believe D would actually want me to be there, but yes, I will be there!
  • It makes me happy that Miss Maddy thinks I'm funny and that she "loves that Kirsten!"

  • I appreciate my parents (even when I still act bratty!)

  • I have the BEST sister in the world (but she needs to update her blog!)

  • I miss the San Antonio crew. They are some of the best in-laws (or outlaws!) a girl could have and I LURVE my nieces! They fill my bucket.

  • I have THE best husband in the world!
  • I have the BEST husband in the world!
  • I have THE BEST HUSBAND in the world!

And finally...

  • Life passes quickly, don't wait for an invitation to enjoy it. After all, this may be the only moment you have. Don't waste it.

4 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Danielle said...

mamachristi said...

Miss you too. Come and see us.

Jenny said...

I love you, sis!!! But I may or may not ever update my blog again. I've had a seriously ridiculous case of blog laziness!

Goodnight moon said...

I love it when my kids ask me to be their best friends. Doesn't it make life so GRAND!

Thanks for having my button:) Your so sweet;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin