Pages

17 September 2008

My Seester (aka: my sister!)

4 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Jenny said...

Sister, I love you so much!! Thank you for this amazing tribute. Thank you for SERIOUSLY being the other half of my brain, and my BFF!!!!!! I'm so grateful for the friendship we have and the strength it brings. Thanks for always showing me the ropes and paving the way. I love you, and couldn't make it without you.

cherry said...

You are blessed to have such a special relationshiop. I just found your blog...and it is adorable. I love your FAll decor. cherry

Danielle said...

I really liked this! Good job! I used this same website for Maddy's first year video (that I am still waiting on pictures from you for). :)

~Rachel said...

Beautiful tribute! Sisters are truly AMAZING! Happy birthday Jenny.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin