Pages

19 September 2008

Fall Treasures


Melissa at The Inspired Room has posted a new list for sharing what we treasure during this season of the year. Since I am a Fall kinda girl, picking out a mere 20 treasures is difficult...
But here goes:

  1. Changing weather
  2. Sitting outside with a blanket
  3. Air that smells crisp
  4. Trees with multi-colored leaves

  5. Pumpkins and gourds

  6. Longer nights

  7. Candles

  8. Climbing into cool sheets and wrapping up

  9. Curling up with a good book

  10. Hot apple cider

  11. Warm socks & sweaters

  12. My mother-in-law's homemade chili

  13. Tomato Basil soup from La Madeline

  14. Homemade Pies (I wish Kira was here!)

  15. The perfect season for favorite movies

  16. Red, orange, yellow, and brown

  17. Cool and gentle breezes

  18. Taking walks

  19. General Conference at church

  20. Spending time with family

So, what's on your list of 20? Make sure to link up your post at The Inspired Room.

15 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

There is nothing like taking a walk on a crisp fall day!

Great list, thank you so much for sharing and inspiring us to slow down and ponder the beauty of fall.

Fall blessings,
Melissa

Corinne said...

Oh, how I love curling up with a good book!!

Teresa said...

Hasn't it been fun reading everyone list?- It's wild how many of like the same things- Thanks for stopping by my site- And I too love General Conference :}

jill said...

I enjoyed reading your list. So much to enjoy this season. Happy Fall!

Joy said...

I agree with everything on your list of fall treasures!

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog so that I could come visit you.

Have a delightful fall weekend!

Lylah Ledner said...

love the list...it's been fun to read those who get inspired by going to melissa's stomping grounds. blessings...lylah

Meghan said...

Homemade pies...I am all over it.
General conference...sadly, I just don't enjoy it. I'm terrible, aren't I?

Vee said...

Tomato basil soup sounds divine just about now... I'm planning my lunch menu as I type. ;>

Great list!

Danielle said...

I put out our fall stuff this weekend and thought of you. Hope you're feeling better! :)

Kira said...

I'm trying to talk Chris into coming to Texas for Thanksgiving...more like were trying to find the money. BUT...if we do, I finally got an apple peeler, corer, and slicer. It is amazing and I will totally pack it and make some pies!

Kathy said...

Yes, it is a great time for a good book...love your Autumn list!
Kathy

Beth at Aunties said...

I ejoyed you autumn list. It made me realize I actually forgot one of my most favorite things about Fall ~ General Conference!
Have a happy and wonderful fall season,
beth

Unknown said...

Fall is even more enjoyable seeing it on all the blogs! Love it!

KJ
California

Danielle said...

I would like an update. And I don't want it to be when you bust out your winter stuff!

Unknown said...

Hi Kirsten,
This is Hillary (Martin) Holbrook. Somehow I found your blog through a friend of a friend. It's cute and I like those fall decorations.
We have a blog, too, at http://hillandcam.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Hillary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin