Pages

10 November 2008

It's A P.A.R.T.Y (and I'm going)!


Chris over at Just A Girl is hosting a great party all about gifts to give for Christmas.
(click on the picture above to get there).

Although I am "freaking out that Thanksgiving and Christmas are so close" (see earlier post), I did find some pictures of gifts I have given. So, I'm heading to the party and can't wait to see what other people have brought!

Idea 1: A Tad Bit Brighter Acrylic Frames
You need these:


Put them together to get:





Idea # 2: Meaningful Phrases
My seester (aka: my sister) made these first. They are great gifts!

You need these:



Put them together to get:



There are so many great gift ideas for Christmas! Head over to the party and see who brought what, and then add your own ideas!

18 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Chris said...

I love both of these ideas! What a great concept for the acrylic frames. I'm thinking about how many of my co-workers have them, and how I can give them spruced up ones now! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

I'm diggin' the frames thanks for sharing.

sandra/tx said...

Those are great ideas. I can see how the first ones might work for some sort of nonprofit fundraising event. My wheels are turning...

Lorie said...

Oh! I love the frames! And the last one with the ribbon is gorgeous!! That gives me so many ideas!

Missy Wertz said...

Love the ideas.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Wow, I love using that ribbon in the frame idea. It is so cute!

Joy said...

What a cute and inexpensive gift idea!

Valarie Lea said...

Love this idea!

Jenny said...

You're famous. And you should be!!

~Rachel said...

Great gift ideas!

Anonymous said...

HUGE fan of frames so I adore this idea!

Kristen said...

Those are both really cute ideas!!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Very pretty! Love those frames!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the gift ideas. Since Cameron's a student this year and we don't have an income we're looking for inexpensive but cute and fun gift ideas that we can send to family. If you know of any websites, pass it on!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting me! I am totally loving that frame with the ribbon and quote...and will be copying you on that one! Thanks for the cute ideas.

~Amanda

Angie Seaman said...

What a cute idea! Love those!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Unknown said...

I love this idea! What a way to add some personality to a picture!

Danielle said...

You know what I thought of when I read this post?

"Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited YOU!"

Hahaha! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin