Pages

10 November 2008

What I'm Thinking (a random post of thoughts)

  1. Chilly weather makes me lazy... bring on the books, the hot cocoa, and the blanket!
  2. My husband is amazing
  3. I have a great family
  4. I need to keep praying for my family
  5. I am horrible about remembering birthdays... any suggestions on how to improve that?
  6. The FW 3rd ward is filled with awesome people
  7. I hate getting up and I hate going to bed.. Chris put it best, "I love the state I'm in"
  8. Sometimes texting is difficult (especially if you used to teach English)
  9. I am totally freaked out that Thanksgiving and Christmas are so close
  10. Plan of action = if it ain't up by Dec. 1st, I ain't puttin' it up! (and I used to teach English)
  11. My toes are cold, but I don't want to get up and get socks (told you it was random)
  12. Brian is a good editor even though he never taught English (he is standing over my shoulder correcting me as I type)
  13. Life changes constantly
  14. Our cat is getting old
  15. I love a good shoulder rub
  16. I have some really great friends
  17. Mondays are busy days at work
  18. The Lord stretches us
  19. We have the opportunity to grow when we are stretched, even when it's tough
  20. I'm trying to be better

And one last thing I'm thinking.... this list could go on and on and on!

5 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Jenny said...

Your thoughts perfectly phrase what this half of the brain also thinks. Interesting--the brain is ON! :)

~Rachel said...

I love that you can organize your random thought so well. You are amazing and you are a blessing to us all! You do more than you give yourself credit for. Thanks for being you :)

andi said...

I like your random thoughts. Not that random, when I agree with half of that list, too...

Ashley said...

Good list! Now, I'm blog-stalkin' YOU! Post, post, post....!

Angela said...

I sure can relate to random thoughts. YEah, what is with Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together. They should move Christmas to April and have like a ST. Nicholas day in December. A much teenier holiday to be sure. Oh but wait, then Christmas would overshadow Easter. Random thoughts could go on and on.
ABout the birthdays:
Do you have a calendar on your phone? Who doesn't, right? I put the dates into the calendar and it rings me an alarm a few days before, then I reprogram to remind me that day, too, just in case. If you don't have a phone like this you should totally get one. I also have a plan where my sisters and I all call and remind one another. Usually I call them after my phone reminds me. It stinks to forget a birthday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin