Pages

29 January 2009

Random Thoughts

I have nothing to "show-off" today, I just got tired of seeing the date of my last post. So... behold more random thoughts!

There are so many, where do I start?

  1. I know - how about the fact that I am freaking out because of random dizzy spells accompanied with a headache that have occurred recently in my life. Today makes twice this week. I woke up with one, the room was literally spinning in my world, and I couldn't get my eyes focused. Not sure what's going on here, but I should probably call the doc.

  2. How is it already the end of January?

  3. I head to Austin next week for a work-related conference. I'm excited, but I always hate to leave Brian. Not because he needs me, but because I need him (he's the one who really keeps things working around here, I'm just glad he lets me come along for the ride!).

  4. I am such a procrastinator (I call this random thought 'peat and 'repeat!).

  5. Who knew that moving ALL of your furniture in one room could cause a chain reaction of movement and mess all around the house! (Thank goodness for my seester, aka Jennif, who helped me lift-and-move, then lift-and-move some more.)

  6. Who's coming over to finish cleaning up this disaster I've created (Please Jennif... or D? Remember the song: "we are family!" Ok, I'll clean up my own mess... eventually!).

  7. I am really glad that my mother-in-law's carotid artery scope went well yesterday (I don't know if that's the "official" term for the procedure, but it works for me).

  8. Why isn't there enough time to get the things done that are on my "Amazingly Long List of Things To Do That We Don't Have Time For" list? (yeah, I was an English teacher and yeah, I use run-on sentences, and yeah I use the word, "yeah!").

  9. Seeing Venus so clearly tonight was really cool!

  10. Last one (for today)... I have the itchiest back EVER!

4 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

Please call the doctor...could be an inner ear thing...those are killer! Hope next week goes well for you and that you enjoy! can't wait to see how you moved your furniture...I'll help clean up if you want...just let me know when! Oh, and I want to lend you "Burn Notice" DVD season 1...I know you and Brian will love it!

andi said...

Um, yeah, e-mail me about your dizzy thing. I may be able to point you in the right direction and narrow some things down. You may just want to go straight to an ear, nose, throat doc instead of your family guy (and I know some :) And sorry your back itches...that's no fun.

Jenny said...

um, remember how you have hardware inserted in your spine for previous bouts of headaches??? please, see the doc. I'll schedule it for you and even take you. I'm not helping you move anything else until you see the doc. Then I'll be glad to.

Kira said...

No, seriously my back is itchier. I am sure of it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin