Pages

27 October 2009

Murphy's Laboratorium of Madness



I always liked Halloween as a kid, but I have just recently realized how much fun this holiday can really be as a grown-up.

Don't get me wrong, I love the other holidays we celebrate during this time of year, but I just clued in to the fact that Halloween is a holiday with NO EXPECTATIONS.

There are no dinner commitments, no balancing schedules, no rushing around trying to find the perfect present for someone you love. Halloween is whatever you want it to be (with the bonus of candy being doled out freely by everyone you know!).

So, in light of this recent discovery, B and I decided to host a little get-together. You know, an evening of friends, family, food, and fun. However, there was one tiny requirement for all who would attend... COSTUMES!


Fun photos from the night:




Some of the ways I spooked out our house:

What a great night!

1 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun and great laughs and that everyone had a great time! I especially love the Twilight look-a-likes! Awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin