Pages

05 October 2009

Have You Ever Felt Like...

... the wind has been knocked out of your sails because of something a person said?

... giving someone a piece of your mind because they really have NO IDEA all the lengths that you have done to include everyone?

... ignoring the phone, unplugging the computer, and pretending that you aren't around so that people will leave you alone?

... throwing a fit because you are irritated beyond belief about something that you can not address, no matter how much you really want to, because it would hurt someone's feelings, and that's NOT really what you want to do (really, it's not!)?

... someone was making half-baked judgments and assuming that they "know" a better way to do something, even though they weren't there from the beginning and didn't contribute before?

... screaming at someone to "GET OFF MY BACK" and "STOP PICKING AT ME?"

Me too!

(click here for the story on the above photo)


1 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

So sorry! If it was me, I apologize from the bottom of my heart! If it wasn't me, I'm still sorry and feel bad that someone would make you feel that way! And if it was me and someone else, let me apologize for both of us....in otherwords, I'm so sorry that you have had this experience and feelings! I'm not sure anyone could do anything that you have done BETTER!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin