Pages

21 January 2010

To Jenny, Christi, and April

Jenny, Christi, & April...

I have finished your Word Of The Year (WOTY) reminder cards and have posted them here. You will also be getting a 4x6 framed version AND a wallet-sized version for... your wallet!

One more thing, here are my thoughts on your WOTY choices:


I think you are a "ROCKIN" group of girls...




...who have more "PATIENCE" than you might realize...



...who do an incredible job of keeping "BALANCE" in your lives...


...and who help me improve my "FITNESS" daily...



Thanks for sharing your 2010 Word of the Year.

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

great designs and great words! You are a very talented and amazing woman!

Jenny said...

Aw, I love these!!!

April said...

Ooh, LoVe them all! Can't wait to display mine. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin