Pages

10 January 2010

Word Of The Year Winner(s)!

Okay, so in looking at the responses to my challenge, I figured why just choose ONE winner when all 3 responses are good ones.

So, I am going to do WOTY reminder cards for all 3 of my peeps who came up with their own WOTY and told me what it is they are striving to accomplish during this year.

Here's what I need from Jenny (who's ROCKIN' this year), Christi (who's growing in PATIENCE), and April (who's on her way to being BALANCED)...

  • Some color choices
  • Size preference = 6x4 or 5x7

Thanks for participating in my challenge, and thanks for checking in on me and for keeping me honest with myself! Now I propose that we all continue to support each other in our efforts to accomplish the goals we have set with our 2010 WOTY.

4 Cheers (not Jeers!):

April said...

Woohoo! I won! Even better, there was no loser!!!

As far as my WOTY card:
Colors -- hmm, black and ... turquoise (If you can't do turquoise, just pick another color that you like. I trust your opinion ... on THIS.)
Size -- your choice =)

K said...

Woohoo! I'm glad that there were no losers! Thanks for your color choice options... as for questioning my opinion on anything... well, we know that I am The Queen!

Jenny said...

4x6 on size; black, purple, and pink on the colors. :)

mamachristi said...

4x6 and any shade of brown with teal or green accents. Hope this helps. I never win anything. Yay me!! Love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin