Pages

26 January 2010

What a week! (and it's ONLY Tuesday!)

Busy... busy... busy... the only word that really fits this week already. The interesting thing to me is that no matter how busy things are, life still happens - literally!

Our family has a new little niece to love, Adelaide Kai, born this morning at 4:30 am (way too bright and early!) at 7 lbs, 4 oz, 20 inches long, and in my brother's words: "beautiful!"

The miracles that happen on an ordinary day in an ordinary week astound me and make me feel a greater sense of love for the blessings God sends into our lives to make those ordinary days something extraordinary!

Congrats to my brother, my sister-in-law, and their precious little ones! I love you all.

Now... what could top that this week?!?

2 Cheers (not Jeers!):

lalalaleesa said...

Yes. Such a crazy week. And I'm such a double-dope for totally forgetting about your book giving. We drove by your house today, and Christian asked if we could again ask to come play with the trucks. Got any plans for Saturday? Could we come by and play with trucks and pick out some books? Have mercy on your scatter-brained friend.

K said...

My plans for Saturday are "flexibly" planned right now, meaning that I will be doing the following: going to the grocery store and the gym, and finishing my Sunday lesson (at some point).

So... come over, pick out books, let Christian play with Brian's AWESOME trucks, and keep me from doing what I "should do" so that we can hang out and chat!

Just let me know when and remember, it can't be too early 'cuz I don't open the door real early for anyone - even my "scatter-brained" friends!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin