Pages

15 February 2011

Dear Blog...

Dear Blog,

Yes, it's true, I have ignored you. It's nothing you did - promise (but if you could update yourself, that would be great!). It's nothing you said - promise (but if you could come up with some ready-made, sharp-witted responses that apply to my life, I would be grateful). Really, it's not you, it's me, I'm sorry.

You see, right now I am spending a lot of my time somewhere else on the internet, and it's true that I have been spending WAY too much time there.

You see, it's all B's fault! Seriously! He recently told me about a word game called Scramble on FB. Now, you know that I love me a good word game 'cuz I like to be all smart with words and stuff! And it is true that this love of word games has led me to have a really bad case of BIC (actually the worst case I've ever seen before. Yeah, it's that bad). It has also led me to avoid a lot of other important things (including you, Dear Blog), but I am trying to limit myself to "just a few" rounds of Scramble - promise (most of the time!).

Oh, Dear Blog, what shall I do? I want to keep you current, I want my house to be clean, I want to go to bed earlier, but I love trying to beat my own personal score (on a daily basis) and so these things are avoided. What shall I do?

Well, at least you're current- for now! Off to play some Scramble!

0 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Blog Widget by LinkWithin