Pages

14 April 2008

Counting Blessings

81. The chance to attend the Texas library conference
82. Central Market!
83. A former student (now a grown up) calling to say hi
84. Powerpoint
85. The brakes in my car (I'm sorry I almost ran you over Jenny!)
86. My sister forgiving me for almost running her over
87. Catching up with family
88. Warm socks (WHY is it cold right now?)
89. Dublin Dr. Pepper & pure cane sugar (found at Central Market)
90. HGTV (but I'm glad we don't have it since I get sucked in to all the great shows!)

2 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Danielle said...

Wow, you should really be more careful. I don't want you running anyone over!

Did B tell you who he got to watch yesterday?! Don't be jealous - she still loves you more!

I hope you're having a good week!

Jenny said...

It's okay, I really do still love you even though you almost maimed or killed me.

HEY, add this on to butterknives as a way to go! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin