Pages

03 April 2008

Everyday Joys

I am following my sista's lead with the 101 Everyday Joys. After all, I was the one who found it in the magazine at the bookstore and said we should add this to our Personal History projects, but Jenny is better about actually following through!

So.... some of my everyday joys

1. Snuggling on the couch with Brian (and then he lets me fall asleep)
2. A good book (one that sucks you in from the start)
3. Sitting on the porch to enjoy the crisp, cool breeze (aka: BAKER!)
4. A good plan
5. Even better... COMPLETING that good plan!
6. The smell of a new car
7. Warm sunshine coming through the sunroof of my new car
8. My cat (when she's not grumpy!)
9. Learning something new
10. A phone call from a friend
11. New journals and pens for conference
12. Seeing children get excited about poetry (and reading!)
13. Homecooked meals (see #4 and #5)
14. Clean sheets straight from the dryer
15. Non-humid, successful hair days
16. Candles
17. A good Mavs game (like tonight)
18. Using my time well (see #4 and #5)
19. Hugs from kindergartners
20. Getting a good night's sleep (a rare occurance - note the time!)

1 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Danielle said...

I woulld like to note the time, but you don't have it so it shows up on your posts. I imagine it was after midnight though!!! You crazy girl, go to bed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin