Pages

04 June 2008

Tagged by D (UGH!).

I am only participating because I "happen" to have a book handy (imagine that)!

The rules:

  1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
  2. Turn to page 123.
  3. Find the 5th sentence.
  4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
  5. Tag 5 people.


My Response:


  1. The book... It's All Too Much
    (no commentary on why I own this!)
  2. p. 123, the 5th sentence:
    "Remove what doesn't belong in the room."
  3. My response: Great idea... who wants to do it for me!!!!
  4. Seriously... any takers? I'll pay you (with chocolate)!
  5. I don't have anyone else to tag!

Now, I have to go read. Or, better yet, maybe I'll remove some of the stuff that doesn't belong from my sunroom!

And just for kicks...

Find more clutter-free tips from Peter:
http://www.peterwalshdesign.com/

1 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Danielle said...

Hahahahahaha! I love this! I remember going to Barnes and Noble with you one time and you were tryin to choose from a million different 'Simplify Your Life' books. How's that coming along? :o)

I will totally come over and take care of that for you if you keep your eye on my kid for me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin