Pages

02 October 2008

Quilting for Others

I love being part of something that touches the lives of others!

As part of a service project for our church, I was able to learn something new, I was able to laugh with friends, and I was able to provide a service that will help others during a time of need.

What could be better... friends, fun, and being an instrument of the Lord to bless someone else!




5 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Danielle said...

Do-gooder.

Hmph.

~Rachel said...

The quilts turned out so nice.
I love your quilt work behind the post. You are so creative!
Rachel

andi said...

Who knew you were a quilter?? Very impressive- I need to get some pointers! Nothing wrong with being a do-gooder. Better than a do-bad...-er.

Kira said...

Wow! That is wonderful! 70 quilts, you guys are awesome.

Danielle said...

Reminder: When I called you a do-gooder, it was ooooooooooooooooozing with jealousy!!

I can barely take dinner to a lady in the ward that just had a kid - just sayin'.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin