Pages

29 December 2008

Fame and Fortune (with a twist!)

NOTE: click on the sound icon to hear the song and to turn it off.


At some point in our childhood we all wanted to be famous, right?

Well, we might not be cast in a big Hollywood box office sell-out, but we certainly star in plenty of our own FAMILY productions.

The lyrics to the song in the slide show perfectly describe our famous roles in those FAMILY productions...

When I grow up, I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When I grow up, I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies

When I grow up, be on TV
People know me, be on magazines
When I grow up, fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it

Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it


Hope you enjoyed some of the "headshots" of our family.

They have not brought us any fame or fortune, but have provided us with some pretty good laughs!

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Jenny said...

This is awesome!
I'm glad to know the brain is ON, and we're both psycho for being awake still...

I'm glad our family's "fortune" includes the headshots it does! Life is sweetly entertaining as we all come together.

Good night!

Lois Brown said...

You are all famous to me!!!! Great pictures. Love ya, lois

Amy Ross said...

Well, Kirsten, I had no idea you did this many wonderful things. I will be checking back often to see more great things!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin