Pages

15 December 2008

Brian Graduates!

WAHOO!!! This past Saturday Brian graduated with his BA in Criminal Justice from UTA!!!!

After 2 and 1/2 years of juggling work and family with school, he did it... and did it well!!!!

I can't even begin to express how proud I am of all his hard work and diligence, even when life got tough and threw some unexpected curve balls into our playing field.

Congratulations, B! I love you more than I can tell you!
K

7 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Unknown said...

Brian, congratulations! Kira and I wish we could have been there. If we had known you were celebrating at the Cheesecake factory...

Seriously, congrats!

Lois Brown said...

Brian Congratulations! Kirsten I loved the video it was almost like being there! We are so happy for you! Love you both!

Jenny said...

I love you, Brian!! Congratulations!!!

K - I cannot believe that picture is in there...but then somehow I can...

Ashley said...

CONGRATS to Brian! Yay, what an accomplishment!

Danielle said...

So many things to comment on:

Course you had to throw those last two text slides in there, didn't ya? :(

Wish I coulda been there at the graduation.

Your hair looks really good.

I am so proud of B.

Adding another word I don't like to "the list" - POMP. It's gross to me.

Love y'all.

~Rachel said...

Congratulations Brian!!! Loved the video.

Becky said...

Congratulations to Brian!! I decided to peek in on your world since I haven't heard from you for a while. It looks like all is well at your place. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. We sure miss you out in Aledo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin