Pages

15 March 2010

Simply Superb Sunday

Beautiful weather...
Uplifting messages and lessons about the Savior...
A delicious dinner...
Sitting and chatting with my sister =

a Simply Superb Sunday!

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Angela said...

My husband and I were looking through The Children of the West book you gave us and discovered a picture in there of Salida, Co's main street...with Elephants! That town is Casey's grandparent's town and where he's spent a lot of time growing up. It is very special to us to have that picture! Thank you!

K said...

Yay! The power of books - you never know when it will appear! I am so glad that you were able to find a gem that has such personal meaning - makes it even more meaningful to me to know that books I love are in the right place!

Goodnight moon said...

There is nothing better then a beautiful day!!!! Okay, well maybe there are other things that are better......but that another post in itself.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment was so sweet! I really appreciate it!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin