Pages

16 March 2010

Spring Break - Day 1

Just to remind myself of how I've spent my Spring Break, today I...

  1. slept in (just a "tad" bit later than I planned!)

  2. chatted with my neighbor

  3. did laundry plus folded it AND put it away (I know... a-maze-ing!)

  4. went to the dry cleaners

  5. had a DELISH lunch at a new place - Yucatan Taco Stand on Magnolia (warning: the nachos are enormous - seriously enough for two or more)

  6. went to Target with my sister

  7. drove with my windows down and my sunroof open - BEAUTIFUL day!

  8. updated my blogs: Chatter That Matters, The Kingdom of Books, plus B&K (you should really click on the links and check out all my hard work!)

  9. made a homemade barbeque chicken pizza (yep, I made it - me - moi - K! Write it down, it's a memorable moment!)

  10. shopped my house for things to decorate my mantle (pics coming soon)

  11. watched "Surviving Survivor" (this was the ONLY show I watched tonight and that's because I was scrolling through our DVR to see what was recorded)

  12. did a little blog surfing, but avoided BIC (you know... Butt-in-Chair)

  13. read emails

  14. talked with B about lots of things - especially his exciting new job

  15. stayed up too late (ALWAYS a problem - not just during Spring Break!)

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Kira said...

I can't wait for Chris's spring break...I keep thinking, "one more week, one more week". Then we are going to Niagara Falls and having a big birthday bash for Ella :)

Lois Brown said...

Yay! sounds like a great start to Spring Break! EnJoy!

April @ Adventures and Gadgets said...

Looks like you're having a productive AND enjoyable spring break! Hooray for you!

Oh, and I checked out your other two blogs. My blog reader list keeps getting longer and longer!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin