Pages

16 October 2008

The 29-Day Giving Challenge... I'm in!


After reading about the 29-Day Giving Challenge at Saucy's blog, I made my way over to the challenge home page to learn more. Now, I am proud to say that I have joined up myself!

The point of this challenge is to give something away to someone every day for 29 consecutive days. What you give does not have to be something you buy.

In fact, the best gifts are often those gifts from the heart that cost nothing at all (except for some time and consideration!).

So, the challenge is on and I have completed Day #1!

What did I give on Day # 1?
Dinner and a Donation!

To read more about my daily gives, pop over and checkout my
29-Day Giving Challenge blog.

Better yet, don't just read... jump in and start your own challenge to give!

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

How do you do it all. You are amazing!

Saucy said...

I really love the challenge and it is fun that you've jumped on board, too. We can keep each other motivated!

Anonymous said...

Great idea...you are so awesome!!! I'm totally in, but I think we're going to do this as a family project. It'll be a nice way to encourage Matthew's natural generosity and provide him with experiences to feel the joy that comes from giving.

P.S. This is my first comment on your blog - I'm officially NOT a stalker anymore!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin