Pages

07 October 2008

An Award? For Me?!?




How sweet, I was given an award by D!

The excitement, the head-held-high, the honor, the... rules.

Rules? Did you say, rules? That's right, rules. I shoulda known, nothing in life is REALLY free!

And since I follow rules SOOOOOO well, here's my best attempt!

First, I have to answer the following questions with one-word answers (and one word only).

  1. Where is your cell phone? purse
  2. Where is your significant other? couch
  3. Your hair color? colored
  4. Your mother? kind
  5. Your father? silly
  6. Your favorite thing? sleeping-in-late
  7. Your dream last night? none
  8. Your goal? healthy
  9. The room you're in? messy
  10. Your hobby? procrastinating
  11. Your fear? failure
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? anywhere-with-Brian
  13. Where were you last night? parentals
  14. What you're not? fake
  15. One of your wish-list items? children
  16. Where you grew up? Air-Force-brat
  17. The last thing you did? showered
  18. What are you wearing? clothes
  19. Your TV? on
  20. Your pet? Salty
  21. Your computer? works
  22. Your mood? sleepy
  23. Missing someone? Yes
  24. Your car? SPICY
  25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
  26. Favorite store? Target
  27. Your summer? short
  28. Love someone? definitely
  29. Your favorite color? red
  30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
  31. Last time you cried? yesterday

Now, I have to nominate others (supposed to be 7, don't know if that's possible...)

The bloggers that I'm nominating are (not a total of 7...Danielle took some of mine!)
Kira
Andi
Rachel
Lois

Hillary

3 Cheers (not Jeers!):

Lois Brown said...

O.K. I guess I'm stupid...ha ha...what am I suppose to do and how do i click on what....maybe I don't deserve the award! funny! Lois

Anonymous said...

I like checking your blog. Perhaps its my inner Peeping Tom. Thanks for giving me something healthy to look at online, instead of checking stepheniemeyer.com again ... and again ... and again. What?!?!? Do I think Edward is going to materialize or something?!?! hee hee You know who I am.

Jenny said...

I think you're funny, and I like you! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin